Touch Times Studio
Devil's Deck review
500 MB available space
Seiberspace.org is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Devil's Deck Review
Devil's Deck is an app designed by Touch Times Studio. Devil's Deck was first published on . The app is available for Steam.
About the gameis a unique Roguelike card game,It's a roguelike card that needs the Internet, we have to explore various events in the secret world, strive to enrich the deck and emphasize the strength before the arrival of a powerful devil.(now we are developing more heroes, more cards and more battle modes. We plan to do a big update in 2021, and then we will continue to update)
- Devil’s mystery place include 3 floors, each floor you have 20 days to explore to improve your strength, after 20 days the boss event will come.
- Every day we can explore an unknown area around ourselves, every 5 days a demon minions attack!
- You can immolate one card every turn to increase the Max Mana.
- Mana is consumed by using of hand and skill.
- The summoned minion will automatically attack the enemy creature in front of at the end of the turn, or it will attack the opponent’s hero when it’s not blocked.
- Unique system
- Abundant contents
- Tough Challenges
A dwarven Shaman, easy to use, good at strengthening minion’s attack, also good at HP healing. Rage-fire Mage
Mage from human, medium difficult, defeat enemies by aggressive spells.
Conch princess, high difficult, good at controlling and let the opponent fall into their own rhythm
The devil is coming, the warriors, it’s time to pick up your weapon！