Dungeon Hero review
700 MB available space
Dungeon Hero Review
Dungeon Hero is an application developed by Grzegorz Slazinski. Dungeon Hero was first published on . Dungeon Hero is currently available on Steam, Other.
Dungeon Hero is a classic style Dungeon Crawler with a Casual/Cartoony twist.
Note: Despite some user reviews, the game doesn't have any in-app purchases.
- Beautiful Cartoony Graphics
- Wonderful Music (23 audio tracks)
- Oculus Rift and HTC Vive support (experience dungeon crawling in full 3D Stereo)
- 26 Heroes to choose from
- 12 Pets
- 130+ Unique Monsters
- 1100+ Unique Items
- 5 Dungeon Skins
- Dungeon Editor
- Downloading/Uploading Custom Maps
- Magic and Spell casting
- Hand-to-hand combat (dual weapons, or shield+weapon)
- Ranged combat (bows and crossbows)
- Unique gameplay experience every time you play thanks to Random Dungeon Generator
- Hand-designed 16-level Dungeon full of Challenging Puzzles
- Free Bonus every day you play the game
If you love other role-playing games like Dungeon Master, Eye of the Beholder and Legend of Grimrock, then you will love this game too!
Compared to others, Dungeon Hero is more on a Cartoony/Casual side.
In the Game you will find that certain elements, such as some Characters / Pets / Dungeon Skins, can be unlocked with Gems. You can get those Gems for free as a Daily Bonus or get them by completing Dungeons.
Hope you'll enjoy playing Dungeon Hero! :)
Game is powered by Esenthel Game Engine - http://www.esenthel.com/