Bill and Eli Productions
Gridiron Solitaire review
165 MB available space
Gridiron Solitaire Review
Gridiron Solitaire is an app created by Bill and Eli Productions. Gridiron Solitaire was first published on . Gridiron Solitaire is currently available for Steam, Other.
Inspired by classic games like TV Sports Football, Front Page Sports Football, and Fairway Solitaire, Gridiron Solitaire combines football strategy with a solitaire-style card game for a new sports game experience. Lead your team to the Gridiron Bowl Championship!
- a game world with almost unlimited depth. Create a 16 team, fully customizable league, then play for up to 30 seasons. Each league evolves differently over time.
- guide your team through a 15 game regular season + playoffs. Before each game, choose to play or sim ahead to the next week.
- enjoy the drama of professional football in an intense, 20-minute package. Unique gameplay combines football strategy with card play, and includes thousands of possible text events to influence the action.
- behind the scenes is a quality sim. Real NFL data is used in every aspect of the game.
- experience roaring crowds and dynamic sounds in a true football atmosphere. 8 hand-crafted stadiums create a vibrant and colorful game world.
- detailed weather database has custom weather profiles for hundreds of American and Canadian cities. Rain/snow are possible, and both affect
- after each game you play, see a customized newspaper headline based on your performance (with over a thousand possible combinations).
- offseason mini-game gives you a chance to improve your team's ratings, and team ratings matter in every aspect of the game.
- visit the team museum to review past seasons and see all-time franchise leaders.
- custom difficulty levels let you tailor your experience from casual to the ultimate challenge.