Fancy Bytes, Reactor
Transport Giant review
1 GB available space
Transport Giant Review
Transport Giant is an app created by Fancy Bytes, Reactor. Transport Giant was first published on . It is currently available for Steam, Other.
It's the year 1850 - The world is changing. A new era of mass production and mass transportation has begun. For a smart businessman there are many opportunities. With a little money and good ideas you can establish a business empire. There are new companies founded on every corner. The world is in need of all kinds of goods and the growth of cities is increasing dramatically. But how do the goods get to the customer?
How do the workers get to their factories? And who will transport the huge amount of raw materials? The time has come for a powerful and giant transportation company. Especially transport within the domestic market are increasing to a point where it can no longer be handled easily. You establish a transport company in the year 1850 and try to make as much profit as possible over the next 200 years. You have to establish means of transportation for raw materials, finished goods and for workers and employees to get them to work. Outdo your competitors and make big money in Transport Giant!
- Simulation of a complex but easy-to-grasp transportation cycle
- Set-up of transport routes complete with infrastructure
- Carriage of goods and passengers
- Changing economic situations
- Three different scenarios (Europe, USA and Australia)
- Several campaigns and numerous endless maps
- Ingenious signalling and guidance system for trains
- Over 130 vehicles (trains, monorails, superconductor trains, lorries, ships, aeroplanes and helicopters)
- Over 60 different products and industries
- Over 500 different buildings